CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/24/2017 3:10 PM  #1

Varsity Team looking for Tournament

I just found out a tournament we normally go to was dropped. Looking for a Varsity tournament for Nov. 30-Dec 2. 

Thanks!

Marissa Shull
Gregori High School
Girls Varsity Basketball Coach
209-622-6630
Shull.m@monet.k12.ca.us

10/26/2017 8:00 AM  #2

Re: Varsity Team looking for Tournament

I have an opening Nov 30-Dec 2. Our school is located on the beautiful California north coast and the tournament so far includes Liberty (NCS D1), Alameda (NCS D2 playoffs), Eureka (NCS D3 NorCal playoffs), Hoopa Valley (NCS D5 playoffs), Lower Lake (NCS D4 playoffs), McKinleyville (NCS D4), and ourselves (NCS D4 NorCal Finalist).

I am excited that the level of play will be at a standard worthy of your participation, and the trip to the North Coast will be a valuable experience for your students!  If it would help with travel needs, we can house your players if needed! 

Doug Oliveira
707-498-4909
doliveira5@yahoo.com

10/30/2017 7:21 AM  #3

Re: Varsity Team looking for Tournament

Anderson Union High School Girls Basketball in Northern California is looking for a few more Varsity teams (and possibly one more JV team) to participate in our 44th Annual Tip-Off Classic Girls Basketball Tournament Thursday, November 30th - Saturday, December 2nd.  We Provide a hospitality room for coaches and awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Consolation as well as All Tourneys & MVP.  We have an 8-team tournament (D-3 & D-4 teams) with Anderson, West Valley, Red Bluff, Corning and Las Plumas returning and we are looking for some additional teams.  Special hotel room rates for out-of-town teams (breakfast included).  If you are interested, contact Varsity Coach, Rich Billingsley @ (530)524-2252 or email @ richncam@sbcglobal.net

Board footera