CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/23/2020 8:53 PM  #1

Mountain House High Varsity/JV Girls Bball Tournament - Dec 10-12, 202

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well in these historic and unprecented times. 

I'm happy to announce Mountain House High School will be hosting a Varsity/JV Girls tournament December 10-12, 2020 and are looking for D3 / D4 schools to participate. 

The registration cost is $300 for one team, or $275 per team if you enter both your Varsity/JV teams. We'll be running games in the small and large gyms which are close enough for parents to go back and forth to check out games in both gyms. This will be our 3rd consecutive year running our tournament.

Please contact me (Coach Reno Ursal) at rursal@lammersvilleusd.net or text me @ 510-459-0022 with any questions.

I've been coaching here since 2014 and can attest to the school's modern facilities. Each game in the Main Gym will be videotaped by the in-house camera which I can send to each school through HUDL. We plan to go full out this year with food, coach/referee hospitality room, and most importantly a safe and healthy family environment. My 2020-21 parents are expected to be an enthusiastic bunch and we'll do everything we can to ensure your team's visit is a positive one.

If you haven't heard of us before, Mountain House High is in the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and formerly of the Trans Valley League (TVL). Please feel free to see our program online at https://mountainhouseathletics.com/teams/2700950/girls/basketball/varsity 

As we all know, our world has changed. It's unknown whether we will even have games. But if we do, Mountain House High has a footprint that maximizes social distancing with a modern feel to our facilities. Many people compare us to a college campus atmosphere. We are located next to our neighbors in Tracy as the most western town in San Joaquin County off Interstate 205.

Thank you coaches and hope you and your families are being safe!

Last edited by coachreno (6/23/2020 8:54 PM)

Board footera