CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/20/2018 7:51 AM  #1

Boy Varsity Tournament Dec 13-15 NEED 1 Team

Please help the following AD find the final team for this Tournament. The School I used to coach for dropped this tournament at the last minute.  It is a GREAT Tournament!!! Here are the details....

My name is Brett Southwick and I am the AD at Red Bluff HS.  We had a late drop and are in need of  Boys Basketball team for our Holiday Classic Tournament in Red Bluff CA.  The tournament will take place Dec. 13th - 15th.  We will house the players of teams that travel for Thursday and Friday night.  We offer one hotel room for coaches for Thursday and Friday nigh as well.  We have a players hospitality room as well as a coaches VIP room.  Committed teams are Pleasant Valley (Chico), Serra (San Diego), South Medford (Oregon), Golden Valley (Merced), Enterprise (Redding) and Red Bluff.  All players and coaches get a t-shirt, team awards for top 4 teams, all-tourney team gets t-shirts and we have  a slam dunk contest in our school rally on Friday.  Cost is $350.00.  Please contact Brett Southwick at 530-518-9205 or by email at bsouthwi@rbhsd.org  

9/26/2018 2:09 PM  #2

Re: Boy Varsity Tournament Dec 13-15 NEED 1 Team

Board footera