CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/28/2016 1:03 PM  #1

Jackson Lions Club Dandelion Days Softball classic - 18th annual

Looking for a few more varsity teams to fill the March 9 thru March 11 tournament hosted by Argonaut High School in Jackson.  This is a 16-team bracketed tournament, counting as 4 contacts.  Each school will play 2 games on either Thursday or Friday and then the entire field will return for 2 games on Saturday.  Please call Argonaut softball head coach Chris Lucke at 209-257-7702 or email to clucke@acusd.org to get more info or to get penciled in. 

We are also able take 2 or 3 more JV teams to fill the 12-team field for the JV tourney.

3/08/2017 10:15 AM  #2

Re: Jackson Lions Club Dandelion Days Softball classic - 18th annual

Hi Chris--

I might be able to see about getting my JV team in this tourney this weekend if you have space available.  What is the cost if you do?  I need to check with my JV coach for sure, but thought I would check to see if you have spots available still.

Also, looking to see if you have any Varsity contacts available, if so, maybe we can do a double header?  I have April 7th, 10th, and 11th available.  I can travel to you one day, and you can travel to Franklin one day.  Please let me know.

Board footera