CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/22/2018 8:29 AM  #1

2nd Annual Lancer Pride Cup Dec 7/8 2018

2nd Annual Lancer Pride Cup December 7/8 (East Union HS in Manteca CA). We are expanding from 32 teams to 48. I am looking for 24 Varsity and 24 JV Boys teams. 4 games guaranteed for Varsity and 3 for JV. There will be a Tournament Winner for both Varsity and JV. Each team will play 2 games on Friday to determine their seeding for Saturday. Trophies for Top 3 Varsity teams, Top Goal Scorer (Golden Boot), and Top Goalie. Top 2 JV teams awarded trophies. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions.

Tournament Format change, I plan to make 2 Seperate brackets for Varsity and JV, one Highly competitive and the other teams still building their programs (Same concept as Showcase Tournaments). Last Tournament we had some Elite Teams such as Folsom, McClatchy, Livingston, and Enochs to name a few.

All fields will be located at the new Legacy Sports Complex in Tracy, CA. These are the best grass fields in the Valley.

4/12/2018 12:10 PM  #2

Re: 2nd Annual Lancer Pride Cup Dec 7/8 2018

Franklin High School (EG) Boy's are interested. Can you send me some more info like cost?
Ncharney@egusd.net 

5/22/2018 8:21 AM  #3

Re: 2nd Annual Lancer Pride Cup Dec 7/8 2018

Please give your contact info so that I can send you our Tournament info. Thanks, Ronnie Green 209-409-6311 rgreen0903@msn.com

Board footera