CIF Sac-Joaquin Section

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/02/2017 1:03 PM  #1

Franklin HS women's soccer (Elk Grove)

Franklin (EG) women's soccer is looking for jv and varsity preseason games, my schedule is open so don't hesitate to contact me.

5/08/2017 11:03 AM  #2

Re: Franklin HS women's soccer (Elk Grove)

Hello my name is Josh Levine, Head Varsity soccer coach for Rodriguez High School in Fairfield, Ca.

I am reaching out to both of your soccer coaches early to see about scheduling a game vs Rodriguez..

How would you like to set up a home/away agreement for the next 2 seasons to try it out? I think this proposal would help with the need to share a field between the boys/girls programs in the winter.

Boys @ Franklin (whatever times work for you best)
Girls @ Rodriguez (3:30 pm for JV and 5:30 pm for Varsity)

*In the 2018-2019 season, we would plan on scheduling both games on the same day again (date tbd) but switch the boys/girls home and away.

Thank You,

Josh Levine
JoshL@fsusd.org
Varsity Head Coach - Girls Soccer - Rodriguez High School

5/15/2017 5:30 PM  #3

Re: Franklin HS women's soccer (Elk Grove)

Hi Coach, 
My name's Megan Piper and I'll be the Head Varsity coach for Galt High School this year. Any chance your schedule's still open? We are looking to schedule a couple of preseason games still with JV and Varsity girls. Any chance you may want to schedule a game for 12/8, 12/13, 12/15, or 12/20? We would gladly swap with you for the 2018/19 season. 
Thank you in advance!

Megan Piper
mpiper@ghsd.k12.ca.us

Board footera